On November 20, 2020, the 2020 World Conference On Display Industry (WCODI), cosponsored by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology and the Anhui Provincial People's Government, officially opened in Hefei, where SeeYA Technology exhibited its latest achievements.
Apart from the 1.03″ full-color OLEDoS display with a resolution of 2560 × 2560, SeeYA Technology also demonstrated for the first time, the 1.03″ monogreen display with a brightness of 20000 nits, 0.62″ full-color OLEDoS display, 0.49͂″ full-color OLEDoS display, and the EVF Optical solution.
This year, SeeYA Technology expanded its product line and developed various optical modules for several application areas, including AR/VR, movie viewing, medical equipment, and EVF, helping clients to quickly form product concepts and realize project landings.
Hefei SeeYa Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "we", “us” or "SeeYa Technology") respects and protects your personal privacy. We will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties except where you personally agree or the disclosure is required by corresponding laws, regulations or under other necessary circumstances. The following rules shall apply to all users or viewers who visit this website, and we reserve the right to interpret and modify.
When you need to obtain the information and services we provide, you will provide us with some personal information. Personal information shall include but is not limited to industry information, company name, personal name, contact information, email address, and usage data.
We will use the information you provide for the following purposes:
1. Contact you when necessary to provide you with the information and services you need;
2. Collect and analyze your needs for products;
3. Develop new products and services;
4. Provide a simple and convenient website browsing experience;
5. Marketing and advertising needs;
6. Used for saving internal records.
How we will disclosure your information
We will not disclose your information to third parties, except under the following circumstances:
1. Court orders, under requirements of relevant government agencies, or in compliance with mandatory requirements of laws and regulations;
2. In corporate activities such as mergers or acquisitions of all or part of our business where we need to disclose information to potential buyers and their professional advisors;
3. When you have agreed us to disclose;
4. When there are reasons to believe that it is necessary to protect us, our clients and the public.
How we will protect your information
The security of your personal information is of significant importance to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of your information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security due to the inner nature of the Internet.
We may provide you with third-party website information and links, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, adequacy and reliability of these information, data, opinions, pictures, statements or suggestions. We provide these information and links only for convenience, and do not mean that we endorse and recommend the information, nor are they used for publicity or advertising purposes.
We will save your personal information as long as necessary.
SeeYa Technology is the legal entity that processes all the collected information. If you, as the data subject, have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.